JUST POSTED! Check out Creative’s 360-degree indoor tour, courtesy of Google maps! Click here for an amazing view of our space!
Why Work for Creative? For more than 20 years, Creative has been helping advance the way people live, learn and work through our wide array of products and service offerings. At Creative, we take pride in recruiting and hiring exceptional team members who embrace our corporate mission and company values. Our employees are at the heart of the success of our organization, and we consistently seek candidates who demonstrate a sincere desire to become part of our unique family-centered culture. Although a small business, Creative is one of the most forward-thinking companies in the region, dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and imaginative workplace solutions, on time and on budget. We select highly qualified, talented and career-oriented individuals who bring experience, energy and enthusiasm into our WorkLabs. If you feel you possess these skills and are willing to work in a collaborative environment, then we invite you to apply for one of our openings. We currently seek applications for the following positions:
INSIDE SALES- CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY GROUP (Ashland)
NEW APPLY NOW Inside Sales Representative for our Technology Group who thrives in fast paced environments and is motivated by developing authentic relationships with our customers. The role is a foundational piece of an ambitious growth plan which works to increase field awareness of our unique offerings and expand our customer base. The right candidate must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying opportunities, and closing deals.
- 3 years of proven experience in inside sales or sales development
- Consistent track record of quota attainment
- Strong phone presence and experience in making numerous calls each day
- BA/BS degree or equivalent desired
- Experience in sales messaging development and/or marketing a plus
- Experience selling into the Richmond and Tidewater areas.
JUNIOR FLOORING TECHNICIAN (Ashland)
NEW APPLY NOW This position is responsible for ensuring the safe and timely delivery and installation of various floor covering products for assigned projects without damage and in accordance with project specifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year experience in commercial flooring installation desired
- Excellent driving record
LEAD FURNITURE INSTALLER (Ashland)
NEW APPLY NOW As a “Lead,” you are responsible for ensuring the safe and timely installation of systems furniture and case goods for assigned projects without damage and in accordance with project specification. This position manages installations of all sizes and product types, assuming responsibility to meet time and budget targets with staff provided, and perform installation duties as needed. The Lead Installer is charged with resolving customer issues related to installation while exhibiting a polite, helpful, positive attitude and professional image with public, customers and team members. This position must serve as a role model for the installation team.
- 2-3 years in a lead role supervising others
- Strong systems furniture installation experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- A valid VA driver’s license and excellent driving record a must
- Mechanical dexterity, positive attitude, ability to work overtime
AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN (Ashland)
NEW APPLY NOW The Creative Technology Group is looking for the right person to help provide installation assistance for our educational, corporate and governmental clients — on time and on budget. The following is illustrative of the types of work that is needed:
- Ability to test integrated systems and train client on use
- Proficiency with test and calibration equipment
- Preform preventative maintenance visits to help maintain a stable client based system
- Equipment delivery and associated responsibilities
- Proficiency in the safe use of hand and power tools
- Experience with installation of control programs (AMX / Crestron/Firmware) – both upload and download capability
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems as well as solder and crimp connectors
The successful candidate will be able to work overtime on short notice (as required), and travel overnight for up to a week at a time. They will be expected to be a leader in mentoring less experienced technicians by conducting themselves in a professional manner at all times.
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer
For immediate consideration for any of our position openings, send a completed Employment Application, along with a cover letter and detailed resume, outlining why you would be a good fit at Creative. Send by e-mail to email@example.com or via U.S. mail to: Recruiter Creative Office Environments 11798 North Lakeridge Parkway Ashland, Virginia 23005 As a Creativian, you will enjoy a generous benefit package, including health and disability insurance, an optional retirement plan, an employee assistance program, paid time off, as well as many other perks. The company also offers a variety of programs and services that nurture your physical and emotional spirit, as well as opportunities for community outreach. We thank all applicants, but only those under serious consideration will be notified. Creative is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer