Responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment.
- Proficiency with test and calibration equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance visits to help maintain a stable client-based system
- Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers
- Equipment delivery and associated responsibilities
- Responsible for documentation as needed including time sheets, daily reports and RMA paperwork
- Proficient in the safe use of hand and power tools
- Field installation of control programs (AMX and Crestron, Firmware) – upload and download capability
- Proven ability to setup and troubleshoot Video Codec’s (Cisco, Polycom, MS Teams, Etc.)
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems
- Ability to solder & crimp connectors
- Perform tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner. (i.e. pulling cable, install connectors, mounts, etc.)
- Assist next level service technicians as needed
- Ability to work overtime – as required
- Ability to travel overnight for up to a week at a time -as required
- Other duties as requested or required
- Ability to think and work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Creative thinker.
- PC proficient and able to utilize equipment specific software.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be a safe driver.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
- Adhere to and understand safety (OSHA) standards for all phases of the job
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawl under tables, etc. This position will have physical demands.
- Candidate must complete training and development plans for this position within the established timeframe.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associated Technical trade school Diploma or College Diploma (Preferred)
- Minimum of one-year industry experience (Preferred)
- CTS certification (Preferred)
Reports To: Operations Manager
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer