The Junior Project Manager’s central duty is to assist the Senior Project Manager in day-to-day operations. This includes clerical duties, maintaining contact with clients and parties through email and phone calls, track and manage all aspects of various projects (drawings, scope, task assignments, deliverables), and provide updates on project status.
- Develop detailed plans for a project to include: the schedule, budget, project goals, and setting timelines for the project.
- Collaborate with various internal teams and hold meetings to develop project plans.
- Closely monitor each project to ensure deadlines are met, under/on budget, and executed according to the project scope.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, responsible for gathering and documenting all project deliverables and reporting/presenting them to the appropriate parties, including clients and upper-level management.
- Well organized self-starter
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro.
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal), and a track record of delivering on project deadlines/milestones.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, coordinating with clients and colleagues both on-site and remotely.
- Experience with D-Tools or Procore a plus.
- CAPM, CompTIA Project+, or Agile Certification a plus.
- AV, IT, or construction experience a plus.