Lead Flooring Installer
Role: We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, experienced person to add to our Installation Team for carpets, carpet tiles, vinyl composition tile at commercial job sites. You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage specific installations of all sizes and flooring product types as assigned
- Assume responsibility for meeting time and budget targets with
- Responsible for resolving customer issues related to installation while exhibiting a polite, helpful, positive attitude and professional image with customers and team members.
- Serve as a role model for the installation team, addressing subordinate issues as needed and providing regular performance feedback for Installers.
- Experience on COMMERCIAL job sites required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 years’ experience in commercial flooring installation
- Supervisory experience required
- Valid VA driver’s license & good driving record
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer