Role: Audio Visual / IT Lead Technician
Scope: We are looking for AV & Network Technicians, for our growing company, who want to advance into a new hybrid role we are creating. The project lead incorporates project planning, management and supervision responsibilities, along with the technical site execution. Strong candidates will have experience in one, or both of the technical cores, and strong aptitude for project management principles, or equivalent experience. The role will train and develop competencies across these domains, and be part of our project leads group.
This position is responsible for:
- Successful customer experiences through the planning and deployment of AV systems.
- Including the technical depth of: – the build and wiring of networks and integrated Audio / Visual systems from provided drawings and equipment lists – Diagnostic troubleshooting of final systems to identify and resolve operating problems. – QA (to the box level) –
- Managing site resources
- Working collaboratively with customer, designers, techs, partners, and other project related resources
- Developing less experienced team members in formal instruction, and hand-on mentor-ship.
- CTS certification or equivalent preferred
- Three to five years Senior level AV technician or AV installer experience with leadership responsibilities
- TCP/IP & network competency preferred.
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of AV and IT systems and troubleshooting
- Ability to read Architectural and schematic diagrams (System and Building Drawings)
- Work on ladders, lifts and construction environment as well as with arms and hands in overhead environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proficiency with PCs and MS Office
- Audio DSP programming and balancing (design is plus)
- Crestron/AUX/Extron Control System loading and debugging (programming is plus)
- CAD and/or Visio drawing capabilities (Multilayer is plus)
- Schedule based project management
- VTC and Digital Media experience
- Pro-active, high energy, tech savvy resources who want to show leadership and pride in the finely crafted customer solutions.
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer