New Business Development Account Manager
Role: This position’s primary role is to develop new customers by providing quick response to customer needs with cost-effective furniture, architectural products, and audio visual, flooring and related service solutions. Responsible for prospecting for sales opportunities in a variety of client networks (e.g., medical facilities, government, business & industry, community colleges, and universities) in and around Richmond, VA. An additional role is to increase sales/gross profit to existing accounts with an emphasis on key product and service initiatives.
If you have:
- A minimum of 5 years successful outside sales experience preferably business to business with a focus on new business sales
- The ability to network, open doors and develop new relationships within the business community
- Sharp verbal and written communication skills, including a knack for listening to customer concerns Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
- Team player with excellent communication, presentation, mathematical skills
- Effectively interact with “C-level” customer executives
Creative offers competitive base salaries, a generous commission plan with unlimited earnings potential, comprehensive benefits packages, career advancement opportunities and a unique working environment.
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer