Position: Operations Administrator
Summary: This position is responsible for providing timely and accurate support to the KWS team both physically in the warehouse and in all administrative functions.
- Ensure all delivery tickets and timesheets are collected
- Audit and enter timesheets
- Update delivery tickets
- Research missing delivery tickets
- Review and maintain Delivery ticket not Returned
- Back up for Central Scheduler
- Back up for front desk
- Asset Management – maintains inventories (physically and in system), maintains Snaptracker database, creates reservations, pulls small orders, etc. Physically verifies inventory as needed (requires use of forklift). Maintains dead inventory of clients using Excel.
- Demos – maintains inventory – creates Hedberg orders and reservations in Snaptracker, schedules delivery and pick up with scheduler, snaps demos back in, physically readies demos for delivery, pulls demos as needed (may require use of forklift), works with manufacturer reps to receive and return demos
- Dead storage – maintains inventories
- Asset Mgt – maintains Snaptracker database of all Asset clients, creates reservations/work orders,
- Presold scheduling of Inbound trucks
Education and / or Experience: Minimum 2 years’ administrative or customer service experience. Combination of formal education / training and experience will be considered. Shipping / receiving operations or warehouse administration experience preferred. Demonstrates exception attention to detail and math accuracy.
Computer Skills: Must demonstrate proficiency with the Windows operating environment and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and PowerPoint.
Physical Demands: Must be able to drive fork truck; Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand; walk and talk or hear.
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer