We are seeking a professional, enthusiastic, and effective Manager/ Director of Sales with a proven history of leadership, management, and sales success to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for success, coaching, and leadership who will put in the time and effort to get the job done.
• Responsible for hiring, developing, and leading a team of Outside B2B Sales professionals to meet and exceed revenue, profitability and product mix sales goals for our ergonomic workplace solutions
• Serve as front line sales leader responsible for developing, directing, and implementing area sales goals and objectives that meet profitable and results through quota attainment
• Provide leadership and support to sales teams by setting expectations, driving new business, and maintaining existing client base.
• Assess sales probability and forecast revenue expectations
• Assist sales team members in RFP strategy and
• Observe and participate in sales calls with all team members for sales development and coaching
• Assess sales representative skill sets, create and maintain individual development plans
• Coordinate and participate in talent management reviews on a regular basis
• Implements established corporate policies, procedures, strategies and manage sales budget
• Completing sales activity, pending business and 30-60-90 Day forecast reports and general customer service as well as maintaining customer contact database
• Coordinate and manage new employee 30, 60, 90-day startup programs
• Communicate relevant Company information to the president/CEO and other Company staff as required
• 3-5 years sales and account development experience, including commercial product sales or services,
• 3-5 years sales management experience
• Ability to coach and develop people, build teams, deliver results, and facilitate change.
• Adept at networking amongst C level, A&D, CRE.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Successful track record of planning and execution
• Working knowledge of MS OFFICE and associated applications are required
• Knowledge and/or experience in office furniture or related industry, a huge plus
• Excellent written and verbal
• Strategic and analytical thinking, capable of driving creative and tactical business decisions
• Excellent negotiation and presentation abilities
• Aggressive follow-up and closing skills
• Excellent at motivating high energy teams
• Must have enthusiasm for sales and customer service.