JOB DESCRIPTION: WAREHOUSE RECEIVER
We have a fun and team oriented atmosphere, made up of a group of people who love their jobs and are eager to continually grow the business. As a Warehouse Receiver, you are responsible for receiving and pulling customer product ensuring timeliness, accuracy, safety and overall internal/external customer satisfaction.
About the Position:
- Load and unload product while following safety guidelines and without damage to product.
- Excellent attendance record
- Attention to detail — able to accurately examine product for damages.
- Utilize equipment including fork lifts, hand trucks and dollies to safely move product within warehouse and on / off trucks and trailers.
- Perform general forklift maintenance checks.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Follows direction well, able to execute on assigned tasks.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Reach truck / fork lift training and certification.
- Ability to lift 70+ lbs.
- Good driving record
Creative offers a full benefit package, paid time off, holiday pay, community service hours and a unique working environment.
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer