We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join our team! You will provide a high level of service and accuracy to both our internal and external customers seeing projects through its life cycle from quoting to project closing.
- Provide pricing quotes to customers, assist with bid pricing, expediting orders
- On-going communication with client on: order status / updates / delivery / scheduling of product
- Coordinate scheduling when a Project Manager has not been assigned
- Manage customer invoicing
- Work with account management in assembling/creating presentations
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- 3 years sales coordination support, project coordination support and/or purchasing experience required;
- Furniture industry experience desirable.
High school diploma or GED; 4-year college a plus. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
Key Skills and Abilities-
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Ability to research product on the web
- Excellent Math skills
- Excellent communication skills, including email communication
- Highly organized.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail a must
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer