The Utility Technician position is responsible for performing the safe and timely installation and/or reconfiguration of systems furniture, case goods for assigned projects without damage and in accordance with project specifications. This position must exhibit a polite, helpful, positive attitude and professional image with public, customers and team members.
- Ensures use of correct procedures for loading and moving all kinds of furniture safely and without damage, using proper equipment and technique.
- Identifies and distinguishes product features in order to assemble and level them correctly.
- Uses tools correctly and maintains toolbox.
- Takes and records accurate measurements.
- Reports equipment problems and / or quality problems to VP of Shared Services
- Interprets blueprints, floor plans, and elevation drawings accurately.
- Ensures the job site is cleaned to specifications.
- Sets up conference areas for meetings
- Understands and directs furniture staging.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED),
- One to two years of related experience or training
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Computer Skills required: Outlook, Excel a must.
- Ability to perform physical tasks that may include: reaching with arms, regularly standing & walking, occasional sitting, regularly lifting up to 10 lbs., frequently lifting and/or moving up to 75 lbs., & occasionally handling items in excess of 75 lbs.
Creative is an equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability