Scope: Provide the high level of service and accuracy to internal and external customers in preparation of sales proposals and order placement throughout the life cycle of an order from quoting to project closing. This sales support position is responsible for coordinating all sales activities related to the company’s product and service offerings and ensuring total customer satisfaction on orders not assigned to a Project Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Managing all aspects of customer service coordination from project initiation through invoicing Secondary “Point of Contact” during and after close of sale
- Clear understanding of the Scope of Work
- Obtaining price quotation for product, freight, COM fabric etc. from vendors
- Ensure accuracy of pricing, contract terms and other information
- Provide pricing quotes to customers, assist with bid pricing, expediting orders
- On-going communication with client on order status / updates / delivery / scheduling of product
- Coordinates scheduling when a Project Manager has not been assigned
- Manage customer invoicing, AIA and phase billing
- Works with account management in assembling/creating presentations
Education and/or Experience: A minimum of 3 years of sales coordination support, project coordination support and/or purchasing experience required; furniture industry experience desirable.
High-school diploma or GED; 4-year college a plus. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to research product on the web
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent communication skills, including email communication
- Highly organized.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail a must
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer