Scope: Lead client consulting engagements to solve problems and craft integrated interior workplace solutions. Demonstrate high level of service to the customer in the areas of Space Planning, CAD, and Furniture and Finish resources, as well as Color and Materials applications.
- Analyze client needs and workplace/product requirements to create design solutions
- Coordinate all phases of the design process to ensure completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop/execute concepts, space plans, product application drawings, specifications and installation plans in AutoCAD/CAP/CET software
- Leading client presentations and engaging in consultative selling
- Provide organizational detail and accurate specifications based on product knowledge and expertise.
- Assemble team meetings with Sales Administrator, Project Manager, Sales, or Installation Supervisor whenever warranted to facilitate complete and timely communication.
- Maintain internal reporting systems; i.e. timesheets, project files and project schedules.
- Providing design services to customers, including site and inventory verifications, programming, typical development, renderings, installation drawings and specifications
- BFA/BS/BA degree in Interior, Industrial or Architectural Design
- 3-5 years of experience in furniture/office/space planning with AutoCAD/CAP/CET
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs and develop product strategies/solutions
- Dealership or manufacturer experience required
- Steelcase or systems furniture product knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer