Summary: This position is accountable for “Flawless Execution” to include successful coordination and management of all assigned projects relating to Office Furnishings.
Reports to: VP of Operations
- Ensure workflow / process responsibilities for this position are completed on all orders
- Lead project team to achieve all project outcomes (scope, budget, schedule, punch)
- Create “Project Implementation Schedule” of activities for all projects and distribute to internal project team and client.
- Ensure “project management check list” is completed during each project
- Point of contact for project team internal and external
- Determine the amount of labor needed for all assigned projects.
- Prepare labor estimates, quotes for installations and reconfigurations using labor quoting tools
- Review logistics and obtains pricing from outsource partners
- Work in conjunction with the client, Lead Installer and General Contractor to create the project implementation schedule to include all project activities
- Work with order manager to create delivery schedules for direct shipments
- Schedule manpower and other resources with operations
- Document and manage change order process
- Evaluate site conditions, audit specifications, and product application
- Serve as information link between sales, sales administration and operations functions
- Coordinate all project activity between customer and Creative
- Serve as primary source of information for customers’ projects and related site activities
- Create open issue document and provides client and internal team
- Participate in follow-through and coordination of punch list open issues to meet customer satisfaction.
- Create project budgets and track variances at job closure
- Maintain internal reporting systems; i.e., timesheets, project files and project schedules.
Education and / or Experience:
Minimum 3 years of experience in systems furniture installation or project management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Knowledge of systems furniture, case goods, and Steelcase product preferred. College degree or equivalent a plus.
Proven ability to create and managing budgets accurately
Proven ability to lead a team
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Great customer service and leadership skills
Creative is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA Employer